Head over to the website for additional openings and opportunities:
Internship applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Interns will assist in one of two capacities:
B.) Funding research, proposal drafting, outreach, and public relations communications (written, email, and web) and event planning.
Requirements for Internship:
- A desire to learn on the job.
- A personal relationship in the Christian church.
- Flexibility and initiative to work on projects both independently and as part of a team.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Some college education.
- Digital/Social media proficiency (Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, Instagram, Socialcam, Google +)